Breaking

Hot News

Friday 21 September 2018

My Visit to USA

In The Name Of  ALLAH – “The Most Beneficent & Merciful”
Most Respected & Most Beloved
Assalam -o- Alaikum -wa- Rahmatullah -wa- Barkatahu
I pray to Almighty ALLAH Subhanahu Wa Ta’ala that this email
will find you and your whole family in good health & happiness.
It gives me immense pleasure to inform you that Insha Allah, I will leave Kolkata on 23rd September 2018 for 
USA (especially New Jersey, New York, and Washington) and Insha Allah, I will be back to Kolkata on 7th November 2018. 
I am going to see my brothers and sisters and other relatives.
 I may get a chance to meet our Islamic Brothers in the USA who are working for Islam and doing social service.
In this regard, I humbly request to your good self, if possible, please meet me and also
 please introduce some close or well known to you and in that way, you will help me to fulfill my mission.
Wassalam
Mohammed Omer KhanGeneral Secretary
Bengal Educational & Social Trust (BEST)
1, Nawab Badruddin Street, Kolkata – 700 073, West Bengal, INDIA
E-mail -- best.kol@gmail.com,   best.kol786@yahoo.in   Mob - 9339105712

1 comment:

  1. Admit Card for JEE Main will release in the month of December 2019. It will release in online mode. JEE Mains is the topmost engineering entrance exam of India. Through JEE Mains student gets admission in IIITs, NITs and many other centrally funded technical institutes. It is also screening test for JEE Advanced exam. The student who are dreaming of Indian Institute of Technology must have to clear cut off marks of JEE Mains 2020. Read the complete article to know more about JEE Mains like application form,know more about jee main admit card 2020

    ReplyDelete