Breaking

Hot News

Monday 1 April 2019

General Secretary Journey for Umarah

                                                                           

                                        


    
Most Respected & Most Beloved
I pray to ALLAH that this message will find you in good spirit.
By the grace of Almighty Allah Subhanahu Tala, I am going for Umarah.
I will leave Kolkata on Monday, 8th April'19 by Air India for Jeddah.
After staying few days in Makkah I will go to Madina. I will return to Kolkata on Monday the 22nd April 2019. 
Insha Allah!
I humbly request all of you, Please pray to Allah Almighty for my easy journey and to accept my Umarah. 
Insha Allah I will pray for all of you in both the Harams. Aameen!
Wassalam.
Mohammed Omer KhanGeneral Secretary
Bengal Educational & Social Trust (BEST) | Rahmah Foundation (RF)
1, Nawab Badruddin Street, Kolkata – 700 073, West Bengal, (India)
Website: http://www.bestkolkata.org/ Mob.+91 93391 05712

No comments:

Post a Comment